Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
Why Viajes Tours Marruecos?
• 17 years of experience and knowledge of Morocco
• Experts in the areas of Morocco and desert wilderness areas
• Native guides
• Private guides
• Group and custom
• Available 24 hours
• Highly trained professional collaborators.
Book This Tour
– Just do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
This day trip from Marrakech to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins with pickup from your hotel or riad at 8:30 AM. You will quickly feel grateful for one of the most important panoramic waterfalls in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech.
Travel in a private and very comfortable vehicle early in the morning and head north from Marrakech on a road that reaches areas of olive trees on the way to the Ouzoud Waterfalls.
From here, you will remain the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive, you will have some free time to explore the world on your own; otherwise, you can hire a guide from the area to visit you. Take in views of waterfalls cascading over 110 meters, one on the opposite side, as you hike a network of trails that cause puddles on the rock bottom.
You can have lunch at your leisure in one of the local restaurants that serve delicious tajines by the stream, while admiring the aspects of the waterfalls. At late noon, you will be taken back to the red city of Marrakech.
What is included?
– Recogida y regreso al aeropuerto / hotel.
– Transporte privado en vehículo 4 × 4 A / C.
– Conductor que habla su idioma.
– Guía local / guía privado.
What is not included?
– Lunches during the tour.
– Plane ticket to and from Morocco.
– Personal expenses and tips.
– Tickets to museums and monuments.
Viajes Tours Marruecos is a local and established tour company with reasonable prices, has established itself as a tour company based in the desert palm oasis city of Merzouga and the imperial city of Fez.
Rue Talaa Sghir Fes 30000. MARRUECOS
+212 700 724 269
+212 668 852 457
Copyright © 2007 – 2022 Viajes Tours Marruecos – All Rights Reserved