Day Trip From Fes to Chefchaouen
Why Viajes Tours Marruecos?
• 17 years of experience and knowledge of Morocco
• Experts in the areas of Morocco and desert wilderness areas
• Native guides
• Private guides
• Group and custom
• Available 24 hours
• Highly trained professional collaborators.
Book This Tour
– Just do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
1 Day Excursion :
Our day trip from Fes to Chefchaouen will start in the morning and end in the late afternoon. We will pick you up from your accommodation around 8 am, then the journey will start passing through cultivated green landscapes to Chefchaouen. It is called the blue city due to the fact that almost all of its buildings are in blue.
Wander around this mountain town and browse some great souvenirs and paintings that you can’t find anywhere else in Morocco. Unique hours where you will discover the beauty and exceptional decoration of each part of this small city.
Choose this tour wandering through the special decoration of the blue and white house along with the old Medina. Discover the famous river Ras El-Maa and sit down for a while to walk around the place. Walk around the Utta El Hammam Square, which is lined with various shops and restaurants, where we will certainly choose one for lunch. Before the day ends; We are going to leave Chefchaouen to return to the city of Fes.
The end of the day trip Fes Chefchaouen.
What is included?
– Pick up and return to the airport / hotel.
– Private transportation by 4×4 A/C vehicle.
– Driver who speaks his language.
– Local guide / private guide.
What is not included?
– Lunches during the tour.
– Plane ticket to and from Morocco.
– Personal expenses and tips.
– Tickets to museums and monuments.
Viajes Tours Marruecos is a local and established tour company with reasonable prices, has established itself as a tour company based in the desert palm oasis city of Merzouga and the imperial city of Fez.
Rue Talaa Sghir Fes 30000. MARRUECOS
+212 700 724 269
+212 668 852 457
Copyright © 2007 – 2022 Viajes Tours Marruecos – All Rights Reserved