4 Days Luxury Desert Tour From Fes to Marrakech
Why Viajes Tours Marruecos?
• 17 years of experience and knowledge of Morocco
• Experts in the areas of Morocco and desert wilderness areas
• Native guides
• Private guides
• Group and custom
• Available 24 hours
• Highly trained professional collaborators.
Book This Tour
– Just do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
Day 1: Marrakech to Ouarzazate:
In the morning, after breakfast, we will take you on a guided trip to the Kasbah of Pasha El-Glaoui, former Warlord or Pasha of Marrakech from your hotel in Marrakech, through the Atlas of Tizi N’Tichka to the typical Berber village of Telouet. Continue through the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the World Historic City of the fortified city of Ait Ben Haddou (Ksar). The first night we will stay in the hotels in Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate to Boumalne:
The next morning we will visit the Atlas Studios in Ouarzazate and continue through the Dades Gorges passing through the Skoura Palm Tree and the Valley of Roses “Kelaa Mgouna”, where girls of scented roses are sold in season. In Boumalne Dades we will take the main route towards the abandoned Kasbah plateau, the valley gardens and the mysterious rock formations of Tamnalt Hill. We will stay at the Boumalne Dades hotel for the second night.
Day 3: Boumalne to Merzouga:
4-day tour from Marrakech to Fes on the third day. Pass through Merzouga through the Todra Gorge, the highest gorge in Morocco at 20 meters wide and 200 meters long. Reach the edge and sleep in a nomad tent in a desert village, where your guide will serve you dinner under the stars or overnight in a bevouac, where you can take a camel tour in Erg Chebbi (Berber nomad tent).
Day 4: Merzouga to Fes:
Wake up early to watch the sunrise and drive your camel back to Merzouga on the last day of the 4-day trip from Marrakech to Fes. After breakfast, departure to Fes to visit the Ziz Valley gorge and the cedar forests where the Barbary monkeys live, a fascinating route with a stop for lunch in a Berber cafe. Return to Fes to your accommodation. 4 days desert trip from Marrakech to Fes.
What is included?
– Pick up and return to the airport / hotel.
– Private transportation by 4×4 A/C vehicle.
– Driver who speaks his language.
– Breakfast during the tour.
– Dinner during the tour.
– Riads / hotels during the tour.
– Camel trek in the desert / desert tent.
– Local guide / private guide.
– Sandboarding in the dunes.
– Excursion through the sahara desert and its dunes in dromedary (one dromedary per person).
– Luxury camp in the desert of Merzouga.
What is not included?
– Lunches during the tour.
– Plane ticket to and from Morocco.
– Personal expenses and tips.
– Tickets to museums and monuments.