3 Days Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour
Why Viajes Tours Marruecos?
• 17 years of experience and knowledge of Morocco
• Experts in the areas of Morocco and desert wilderness areas
• Native guides
• Private guides
• Group and custom
• Available 24 hours
• Highly trained professional collaborators.
Book This Tour
– Just do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Middle Atlas – Ziz Valley – Merzouga Desert:
Pick up at Hotel in Fez, Riad or Airport, then we will go to Ifrane known as the Switzerland of Morocco, we will make a stop to photograph the Stone Lion, carved by a German soldier in the Second World War in honor of the last Lion of the Atlas we will cross the mountains of the Middle Atlas passing through Azrou, see the largest millennial Cedar in the region to see the monkeys that inhabit the forest. We will continue our trip to Midelt through the fascinating Ziz Valley, we will stop to eat and enjoy the Berber hospitality, then we will arrive in Merzouga to ride the camels that will take us through the dunes and watch the sunset on top of a high dune. We install in the nomad camp dinner and Berber music to the rhythm of Berber drums and spend the night
Day 2: Merzouga desert – Rissani – Erfoud Fossils – Todra Gorges-Dades Valley:
We will get up early to enjoy a spectacular sunrise, after breakfast, we will return to Merzouga by camel before leaving for Rissani. We will visit the largest market in the entire area, we will continue to Erfoud where you can visit the marble and fossil factory. through the palm grove of Touroug and Tinijda to reach the Todra Gorges, a riverbed that forms gorges with vertical walls, considered an attraction for climbers. We will have lunch there and walk to enjoy the gorges, in the afternoon we will continue to the Dades Valley, dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 3: Dades Valley – Valley of the Roses – SKoura – Quarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – High Atlas – Marrakech:
We will enjoy the best views of the Dades Valley, a large number of Kasbahs of tourist interest, then we cross the Valley of Roses and the great palm grove of Skora before arriving in Quarzazate to visit the Kasbah of Taourit, the former residence of Pacha Glaoui. We continue the route to Ait Ben Haddou, where we will visit the famous Kasbah declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986, several films have been shot such as Gladiator, the mummy, Obelix, The Jewel of the Nile. Free time to eat, in the afternoon we will continue the On the way to Marrakech, crossing the Tizi Ntichka mountain range, with stops to photograph. Arrival in Marrakech around 6:00 p.m., transfer to the hotel and end of the trip.
What is included?
– Pick up and return to the airport / hotel.
– Private transportation by 4×4 A/C vehicle.
– Driver who speaks his language.
– Breakfast during the tour.
– Dinner during the tour.
– Riads / hotels during the tour.
– Camel trek in the desert / desert tent.
– Local guide / private guide.
– Sandboarding in the dunes.
– Excursion through the sahara desert and its dunes in dromedary (one dromedary per person).
– Luxury camp in the desert of Merzouga.
What is not included?
– Lunches during the tour.
– Plane ticket to and from Morocco.
– Personal expenses and tips.
– Tickets to museums and monuments.
Viajes Tours Marruecos is a local and established tour company with reasonable prices, has established itself as a tour company based in the desert palm oasis city of Merzouga and the imperial city of Fez.
Rue Talaa Sghir Fes 30000. MARRUECOS
+212 700 724 269
+212 668 852 457
Copyright © 2007 – 2022 Viajes Tours Marruecos – All Rights Reserved